Summer in the Alps
With its lush alpine meadows and gently rolling mountains, the Gasteinertal Valley is the perfect location for a hiking holiday in stunning surroundings.
Hikers can quench their thirst with the crystal-clear water flowing from natural sources deep in the mountains as they look out over the majestic mountains stretching as far as the eye can see. Some of the best region’s views can be enjoyed from the Bad Gasteiner Hütte mountain hut at over 2400 metres on the Gamskarkogel, the highest grass-covered mountain in Europe.
- 6 nights with bed & breakfast, half-board or self-catering options
- 1 night at a traditional mountain hut of your choice in the Gastein region, incl. dinner and a hearty alpine breakfast
- Free high-quality map for hiking, cycling or mountain-biking
- Free guidebook on flora and fauna in the region
Dates and prices:
This offer can be booked from mid June until the end of September 2019
- 4* hotel with half-board: from €469.00 per person
- 3* hotel with half-board: from €338.00 per person
- Guesthouse / private room with breakfast: from €209.00 per person
- Self-catering apartment: from €205.00 per person
GASTEINERTAL TOURISMUS GMBH
Tauernplatz 1, 5630 Bad Hofgastein
T +43(0)6432/3393-121, F +43(0)6432/3393-120