Hiking near the water in the Salzburger Sportwelt
Springs, gorges, mountain lakes and streams - the element of water is a constant companion on alpine hikes and mountain tours in the Salzburger Sportwelt. Amongst other things you’ll find picturesque natural spectacles, which are also popular tourist attractions e.g. the Liechtenstein Gorge or the Tappenkarsee Lake.
The eight resorts of Flachau, Wagrain-Kleinarl, St. Johann-Alpendorf, Radstadt, Altenmarkt-Zauchensee, Eben and Filzmoos entice guests to get active in a spectacular natural landscape close to water. And you’ll also get to learn some of the popular local legends at the same time.
- 7 nights in a B&B pension
- Salzburger Sportwelt Card
- Mandlberggut Pine & Schnaps Distillery
- Return journey on a summer lift
- Hike to the most beautiful places with water in the region
- Salzburger Sportwelt hiking map
Availability and price:
Valid: Mid June to end of September 2019
Arrival possible any day of the week
- per person from EUR 324,-
Information and booking:
Tel. + 43 6457 2929, Fax +43 6457 292929